Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Life is all about how you handle plan B

Okay, here is my secret: My life has been one unpredictable story being titled with tears, laughter, new plans, dreams, unexpected surprises, accomplishments, and disappointments. Yes, I know life is not perfect nor will mine ever be but sometimes I just wish I knew what was around the next corner. I guess that sense of preparedness would kind of be a nice factor. But then again a sense of adventure never hurt anybody either. So, this blog will share my adventures as I make sense of my life, become my own best friend by exploring new opportunities, trying new things and discovering myself. Life is a constant unexpected plan that likes to change frequently so this is me handling plan B with everything it has to offer! Enjoy reading. This is me, all me in a nutt shell.

2 comments:

  1. Darling, my first born, you made me cry... What a beautiful tribute to your sister. I am so grateful for the blessing of being your mom! I hope you 21st year brings you joy, adventure and accomplished goals with the surprise of unexpected opportunities. I love you. One day you will discover that plan b is THE PLAN!

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linnea,

    This is perfect! You are awesome and I am excited to see how plan B works out! Whatever happens, it will be great! BELIEVE IN YOU!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete