Wednesday, January 25, 2012

25 days

Do you remember how it was once the first part of January. Well, I do. I am going to be completely honest I made myself a goal for the New Year and it has taken me this long to put it into action. My goal was to become a better, more passionate runner. I used to love running, I actually still do but it sadly has become a low priority in my life. I got to thinking and I kept asking myself why? Why on earth would I put something I love doing aside. I decided I was going to change that this year and my proof is going be right here. Wahoo!! Lets all start love running!! Since I have been slacking I proudly tell you that today was my first run of the year and it has only taken me 25 days (pathetic, I know). Other than the fact that it has taken me this long it was great.
My alarm went off disgustingly at the below time. Is it human to get up this early?? I am girl who LOVES my sleep so to me waking up this early may or may not have been insane.

 However, I did it and it felt great. I am kind of a slow poke right now and I am no where close to my goal but it's a start. I felt accomplished and chipper all day! I love Endorphins!!

On a side note I was spending my day at UVU like I usually do and at the end of my day I walk up a large chunk of staires so me being the person that I am decided to count them. Guess how many staires I walk to get from my last class to the parking lot?? One hundred and fourteen. If that doesn't start doing something to my quads I dont know what will.

PS: Today I went to my favorite place of all time to go grocery shopping. Guess where that happens to be...My mom's pantry
I love it...Best thing Ever!! Thank, mom

No comments:

Post a Comment