Friday, November 5, 2010

I was caught

I have a confession to make: I cannont drive SLOW! This is a serious problem of mine that I definently need to try and overcome because it causes me to have some serious road rage. What can I say I am a very inpatient person, especially when I drive. I drive my car to get somewhere not to enjoy the scenery. Well my parents are aware of my bad habit and they always tell me that one day it will come back to bite me in the butt. Well it did! Why are they always right? Tuesday was the day it happened. I was coming home from classes in salt lake and right before my exit I was slammed and in a construction zone. Yikes! Not good! Luckily, the Mr "fake" police man didnt ding me for the construction zone and only wrote it for 9 over. How nice is he? Extremely! Because he clocked me at 80mph in a 55mph zone uh...Ooops! I deserved the ticket. That's all I can say! However what ticked me off was that this certain police man was not driving a cop car. In fact, it was a nissan altima. He must have also forgot to wear his uniform that day as well because that was missing to. He was clothed but he was wearing black dress pants, a black button up shirt with a pink tie. Strange. So... In my defense I was totally caught off guard!

No comments:

Post a Comment