Thursday, November 18, 2010

This night cannot go unblogged!

This post is little overdue but my halloween night cannot go unnoticed! Let me explain why. Every year for halloween I dress up as something most would call "cute". Well this year it was about time to switch things up. I ratted my own hair (yes, some people thought it was a wig), wripped up some clothes, got some bloody battle wounds, and perfected the skill of dragging my feet and sloutching. And... tada. I was this beauty all night long!
Now, the night began by visiting the relatives close by. I totally suprised my family. They had no idea I was coming and the best part about this was the fact that when I rang the doorbell they didnt even recognize me! How crazy is that? They thought we were late trick or treaters until I gave it away. I couldnt keep a straight face any longer. Ha Ha it was the best. The rest of our night was awesome, random, and completely unplanned. We drove from place to place visiting friends, caught a couple of dance parties in provo and ended the night at the UVU dance. But the ultimate best part about our costum was the fact that we scared the crap out of people all night long. We got the best reactions! Believe it or not we... starred people down from our car window's (red lights were the best, people freaked), peeped our scary faces into people's apartment window's and followed people giving them the look. One word: Awesome! Hands down it was the best halloween costume I have ever worn and it made for one great halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment