Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm Thankful for

The five days I got to spend at home with this good looking family!!

I love my family and I am grateful for the times that we get to spend together. Life is a little crazy for all of us and let's face it through out the week were spread out from the slopes in park city to utah county and clear down to st george keeping busy and entertained with our own individual lives and responsiblities. So, basically when this clan gets together for the holidays and long breaks it's nothing shy of a blast!
The week consisted of:
A Yummy thanksgiving feast,
A surprise trip to Salt Lake to see this Awesome show,
Radio City's Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes!! It was seriously unbelievable! It was a great way to kick off the christmas season.
The rest of the week was spent playing pool, family tournaments of foosball, a trip to the cinemark to see unstoppable, and a few movie nights. The week ended with the whole family decorating the christmas tree and getting our lovely home ready for christmas! It was a fun and relaxing holiday week. Thanks family for everything. The laughs, good times, family jokes and memories! I love you all!! 

1 comment:

  1. Well heck I think this deserves number one post. I love it, and I love you so if you think this 5 days was great wait until christmas break!!

    ReplyDelete