Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday B!

This girl is 18....What???

This is how we spent the day she was born


Lunch at Tucanos....two reasons: 1.  free birthday meal card (duh), 2. Grilled pineapple and garlic sirloin, yes please! It was B's first time and we ate like "meat lovers"

After a delicious lunch with our family of four, I took B shopping. She got to spend some birthday money and the two of us needed to complete her birthday present from me.


Having some fun!

Birthday present complete.

But of course she needed a side kick


So excited....We are going to be tearin up the streets on these babies! I could possibly be breaking my left wrist this summer...oh but we are not hoping for that...NO we are NOT! Balance + Linnea has never equaled "good" but...too late! This longboard and I are going to become buddies!


Drinking Dr. Pepper....Cupcakes???


YES, These are her Birthday Cupcakes! How cute, right? I love them! We dug right into those after shopping. My mom also bought Dr. Pepper flavored icecream topping. It was like drinking straight DP but it was for icecream. Greatest combination ever.

Mom and Dad did participate in these birthday celebrations however, they some how didnt get photographed...hmmm.

Happy Birthday B! Love you times one billion Dr. Pepper Cupcakes :)




No comments:

Post a Comment