Sunday, May 13, 2012

A shout out to my Mama!

Happy Mother's day to my amazing and beautiful mom! 



Thank you mom for the endless love and support you give to me and each member of our family.

Thank you for teaching me the ways of the gosple and always bringing a stong spirit into our home.

Thank you for teaching me the value of an education. I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished.

Thank you for understanding when that boy broke my heart.

Thank you for showing me the value of self worth and teaching me to love myself inside and out.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for showing me to love others by your unconditional love and compassion.

Thank you for being my running buddy.

Thank you for letting me cry and vent to you on those nights where everything seemed to be falling apart.

Thank you for your comfort and always knowing the right thing to say.

Thank you for teaching me to be a tough girl. (we dont need boys to move furniture)

Thank you for your hugs...your right hugs from your mama never get old!

Thank you for teaching me the value and importance of the greatest calling I will ever have: Motherhood.

I love you MOM!


Mother's day also means that one of our missionaries got to call home. It's Lindsey...we got to skype! I love her! It meant so much to be able to talk to her and see her beautiful smiling face!


Side note: It's my name day!

May 13
Sweden Name Day
Linnea
If I had cupcakes I would have eaten two to celebrate. :)
 
I hope everyone had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy name day!! Good memories of you making a cake probably 4 years ago! That pic of Linds skyping makes me miss her tons!! I check my mailbox every day for a letter from her haha.

    ReplyDelete