Thursday, May 31, 2012

My childhood love hits the big screen

My morning started with a gorgeous run down the canyon. I sadly didnt take any pictures because it scares me to death to run with my phone so maybe next time.

5 miles down American Fork Canyon. Check, check! Wanna feel good about running?? Run 5 miles down the canyon with an added bonus of gorgeous scenery. It works for me.

This is my third day this week that I didn't have to work. I could get use to only working two days a week! Unfortunantly my bank account wouldn't agree. Oh life...you are amusing sometimes.

After my run I came home and went back to sleep. (A typical linnea routine) I needed to be well rested for what is about to occur at the 12:03 am hour. Ooooh....What could it be might you ask?


Snow White and the Huntsman! I literally can NOT wait! It's looks awesome!

Plus, I have been a Snow White fan since I was a wee lad....so of course this would be on my summer "must see" list.

Oh Man!

I normally always sneak treats into the theater...(who doesn't) but guess what I found lurking at the bottom of my panty.

(It's a popcorn night!)
Refillable popcorn buckets! Excuse me I said that wrong...5 as in five, refillable movie theater popcorn buckets. Yes, I am taking one of these buckets to fill up with buttery goodness and I am going to share it all with myself...while enjoying the PG-13 version story of my favorite disney princess.

Kristen Stewart...You better not mess this up. Or I will personally hunt you down with my water gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment